Thursday, May 15, 2014


Blog Hop
Capturing my love of whole foods, combined with the activity of a bustling kitchen.
A weekly collection of photos from the center of my home. 

http://beautythatmoves.typepad.com/beauty_that_moves/this-week-in-my-kitchen-blog-hop/


So I am four days into Heather's 30 Day Vegan Retreat.  Day one saw me putting a slice of cheese on my vegan burger, my husband pointed that out...Day two saw me in line for ice cream at the ice cream social only to be reminded again, by my husband-no dairy.  Today, a mango lassi smoothie for breakfast, a kale and sweet potato salad for lunch and pasta salad for dinner.  Life is good and thankfully the snow has stopped falling. Blessings to all and thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for pictures from my pop up adventure play day from my library. 
Also does anyone have any hints on taking better blog pictures?


I love my fiesta ware, I never get tired of looking at it, unless of course it is piled up in the sink.




Supplies for 30 days Vegan.  My husband bought a wine called Carnivore. He's a funny guy.


Whole Wheat Pasta salad with spinach and carrots and lemon and oil.
Mommy's little helper...



and finally....OOPS

2 comments:

  1. While I am not on a vegan diet we have almost eliminated most carbs, sugar and dairy. It's not easy! Your bowl of produce looks delicious. Isn't Fiesta Ware great?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Fiesta bowls and right with you when things pile up at the sink. I guess it just means that we were busy that day :-)

    ReplyDelete