Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Kitchen Hopping

 

                                 This Week In My Kitchen :: Blog Hop


Capturing my love of whole foods, combined with the activity of a bustling kitchen.
A weekly collection of photos from the center of my home. 
 
 
 




We celebrated my sons third birthday with this awesome shark that my husband created.  If you ask he will tell you that pinterest stole the idea from him.  The train, my best friend made-definitely not whole food, but a big hit. A joyous day indeed!!!!.  I am looking forward to doing the vegan cleanse with heather and hope to post some healthier meals in the future.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little one! What a cutie :-) That shark is awesome! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shark is great! I bet your son had wonderful birthday!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shark idea! I might steal it from your husband too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That watermelon shark is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.. Love the shark.. No wonder Pinterest stole it.. smile..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shark is awesome! Happy Birthday to your little one!

    ReplyDelete