Thursday, April 24, 2014

Capturing my love of whole foods, combined with the activity of a bustling kitchen.
A weekly collection of photos from the center of my home. 
Week Three for me of doing the blog hope over at
http://beautythatmoves.typepad.com/beauty_that_moves/
Besides the joy of documenting my kitchen, I am also working on my tech skills.  What a great excuse to try new things on my blog.
Many Blessings Friends, KYM


Breakfast made by my husband





Easter Dinner




Favorite Mugs



5 comments:

  1. What a sweet husband! Your table cloth is so pretty. I love sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing... my husband is the breakfast cook too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right! Those are pretty mugs! Thanks for sharing your kitchen this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the peek into your kitchen. I can see why those mugs are your favourites. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete