Wednesday, April 23, 2014

 Here is this weeks book list, of course I have not even gotten through last weeks magazines.  I scored two free copies of Mary Jane Farms and my Coastal Living arrived.  Yes, I live in the mountains...but we dream of retiring to an island in the Carribbean.  That is what gets us through the 9 months of winter we have in Gunnison, Colorado.  We are entering spring and I recently bought a bunch of seeds for my garden: spinach, beets, carrots, basil, squash, zuchhini....it is exciting weather-wise in the mountains, the temps are in the 50's and 60's but the wind is blustery, I never know what has blown over on my deck during the day.  Today two wrought iron chairs blew over and the plastic outside play kitchen...sometimes my laundry ends up all over my yard.  I'm sure my neighbors love me.  Its hard to be outside because it is  to windy.  Soon it will be so beautiful that you remember why you live in the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment