Thursday, April 3, 2014

I am listening to The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon
and in the car the boys and I are listening to The Big Snow from the Little House on the Prairie series.  We started with The Farmer Boy and both loved it.  I have actually sneaked listening to some of the story without Tyler in the car. SHHH don't tell.
I have been working bit by bit on creating my own space downstairs in the guest room and am still wondering how much of the boys things to incorporate into the space.  I want to have a sacred space to create my altered art and whatever else I decide to do from my pinterest craft page.  I want the boys to feel comfortable down there as well without junking it up.  Maybe I will put art supplies and some puzzles down there so that they can play while I "create"...
It seems that gardening is in the air along with a fresh couple inches of snow.  I thing this year I will attempt to do a potato container garden, a strawberry patch, create a cinder block garden which I will plant spinach, zucchini and sweat peas.  On my deck, I want to have crazy tomato plants.  This will be the second year of a garden.  Last years garden froze before I could really reap the benefits.
I recently was part of a craft blogger swap and it was so wonderful that I signed my son up for one with
Marcela at  http://naturallyfundays.wordpress.com/.  

Tyler welded for the first time in creating his craft for his swap mate.  I really hope his craft pal enjoys it, I know that Tyler was so proud of himself that he is now a welder.

This weeks reading...


I am inspired to participate in the http://beautythatmoves.typepad.com/beauty_that_moves/
kitchen blog hop...maybe next week...
Finally, I can't believe my little baby T is going to be 3 this year. I am excited to plan his birthday.  I always say that Tyler was my wish on a shooting star and Thomas was my surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment