Monday, February 10, 2014

A dear friend of mine gifted me an online retreat called Hibernate with Heather Bruggeman witch lead me to joining in on a craft swap which led me to starting up my blog, which has not been of any importance to me until this week.  I find that it will be an interesting way to chronicle my life, much like a journal, but maybe I will refer back to it more often, not so much as a journal, but as a resource for things I find myself interested in, things I do, PINS that I actually complete.  So when I have moments of spare time, when I am not creating my family rhythms and meal plans on watercolored paper while my kids watch Daniel Tiger, I plan to write.
I finally realize (knock on wood) that life can be easier and I don't need to be so hard on myself. 
I really think my online retreat, my dear friend and finally finding some rhythm to my life helped me feel centered....at least for the past five minutes.
In all truth...Life is Good

No comments:

Post a Comment