Thursday, February 6, 2014

documenting the quest

Much like my journal, my blog is incredibly outdated...well, with a new year... arrives new aspirations along with inspirations. So with two boys, a full time job and a ongoing never-ending goal of organizing,  simplifying and bettering our lives, oh and making time to have fun .... life is chaotic.  So this blog will chronicle the books I have read, advice I hear, ideas I have and bits of wisdom I have gathered all of which will help or hinder in attaining these goals.
So along with the words I write... here is a link to my pinterest account that visually documents "me"
http://www.pinterest.com/bookwitch13/

Slow family Living-Bernadette Noll
Drop more Love Bombs and Less F Bombs
Listen...Really Listen to what my kids are saying..Whining is not just whining but a sign of a greater need.
Sigh. Forgive. Let Go. Move On
Stop...Think...Make a Choice
Questions to Ponder...
What are my strengths as a parent?
Where do I fail?
Where do I get my ideas for parenting?
How should I encourage a stronger relationships with my kids?

My thoughts
How can I incorporate a Waldorf type rhythm to my life and parenting style.



No comments:

Post a Comment